ICARC Meeting Minutes
January 12, 2011
- The meeting was called to order by club president KØCF at 7:30 PM. 21 Hams were present.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. Minutes were accepted
- Treasurer KCØJFQ reported a positive bank balance, petty cash on hand, plus renewals coming in.
- ARES EC WWØQ was not present, so KIØJP filled in with the following announcements:
- The next ARES meeting will be January 18 at 7:00 PM at the Johnson County EOC on Melrose
Avenue west of Iowa City.
- The ARES Net meets Sundays at 8:30 PM on the Coralville 147.15 repeater.
- Repeater report: all is well and noise-free. KØGH believes that he has a battery that he will
- Net Control for January-February will be KØACP
- Dues are due - $10 regular, $5 for Senior and $15 for family.
- KØACP will be running a Technician class.
- KØLUM and W3ACO offered spare ham paraphernalia free for the taking.
At 7:50 PM the meeting was adjourned.
The program was presented by Rod Blocksome, KØDAS, our ARRL Midwest Division Vice-Director. His topic
was "Inside ARRL Headquarters", a very interesting PowerPoint slide show of the buildings and people at
the ARRL headquarters in Newington, CT. He also had a few comments on ARRL affiliated clubs in Iowa and
the number of new hams in the four states of the Midwest Division. A very fine program, indeed! Thank
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF