ICARC Meeting Minutes
October 13, 2010
- The meeting was called to order by club president KØLUM at 7:26 PM. 20 hams were present.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. Minutes were accepted.
- No treasurer's report.
- KØACP will be net control for coming month with KIØJP making a guest appearance for this next week.
- A nominating committee is being solicited for 2011 officers - no one was forthcoming.
- W3ACO is organizing a CW practice session -- 6 members indicated that they would attend.
- ARES / RACES report by WWØQ:
- ARES / RACES meeting at JCEOC Tuesday, October 19 at 7:00 PM.
- ARES form to Rich Bingham.
- RACES form to be mailed, along with a copy of your FCC license, to:
4529 Melrose Ave
Iowa City, IA 52246
- This Saturday will be the 2nd Iowa QSO Party.
- Future of WØJV repeater - KØCF made a motion to accept the offer from JCEMA to sell the
repeater to them.
- After extended discussion, the motion failed to proceed so WØJV will remain as is.
- At 8:40 PM the meeting was adjourned.
Craig Fastenow, KØCF, presented a program on the miniVNA Vector Network Analyzer and its use to analyze
antennas, transmission lines and filters.
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF