ICARC Meeting Minutes
January 13, 2010
- The meeting was called to order by club president KØCF at 7:25 PM.
- Club Treasurer, KCØJFQ, reported a healthy bank balance. $68 for field day, plus dues. It was moved and approved.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. Minutes were accepted.
- John will be going to the repeater in the next week to work on the autopatch and replace adapters with
cables. Pictures will be taken. A conversation was had relative to emergency power, John will confirm.
- HamRad, WWØQ:
- Communications room still being configured.
- Cabling is underway.
- Shelving is in but in a different configuration.
- Dave Wilson has requested that configurations be finished by the end of January and ready for a
table-top exercise in February.
- Dan Miller, Iowa section coordinator, issued an update on earthquake in Haiti.
- WWØQ has offered to be Net Control.
- Field Day:
- Site has been reserved.
- Albert, NØPFV, will build a sign-up sheet.
- We may be 3A if there are enough operators.
- Benton County repeater is off the air, likely permanently.
- KØACP is looking to schedule a VE session on February 9 at the Coralville Public Library.
- KDØJHZ suggested that we engage the scouting group.
- W3ACO moved that KDØIDZ, John, assist as webmaster.
- KØLUM will run for President.
- KIØJP will run for VP.
- KCØJFQ will run for Treasurer.
- KØACP will run for Secretary.
- W3ACO will run for Program Director.
- WWØQ will continue as HAMRAD.
- KØLUM reviewed some of his radio nostalgia.
- KIØJP moved to adjourn the meeting at 8:25 PM.
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF