ICARC Meeting Minutes
November 12, 2009
- The meeting was called to order by club vice president KIØJP at 7:25 PM.
- Club Treasurer, KCØJFQ reported a healthy bank balance. It was moved and approved.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. There was a correction to the minutes by
clarifying the course titles.
- No Repeater report; however the repeater appears to be functioning correctly excepting the autopatch.
- HamRad, WWØQ:
- Working on making the communication room operational.
- Cables have been fabricated that are type N to PL259 and made by Cable Express.
- Field day radios and antennas will be stored on site.
- Configurations for VHF/UHF radios still being described, there will be 9 different radios.
- 31 antennas on the tower.
- WWØQ is requesting a reimbursement for cables totaling approximately $265.00. It was unanimously approved.
- You need to provide a transcript that you have passed the tests.
- Remember the keywords needed to pass the on-line tests.
- There is a need to offer to provide coverage for Cedar County Emergency management.
- Field Day site has been reserved.
- KIØJP has offered to be Net Control.
- Davenport hamfest was reported as only modest.
- KØACP reported results of VE session. A general session will be started in January 2010.
- NØPFV questioned the need for VE and general consensus is that ARRL the way to go.
- WWØQ suggested that perhaps a club meeting could be held at the new JCEMC.
- KIØJP passed along that WØIUQ passed on 11/10/09, a moment of silence was observed.
- KIØJP mentioned that officers are needed, Dragooning was suggested.
- W3ACO - club program
- KIØJP - VP
- KCØJFQ - Treasurer
KIØJP adjourned the meeting at 8:05 PM.
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF