ICARC Meeting Minutes
November 12, 2008
- Club President KIØJP called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM at the Coralville Public Library
Meeting Room A.
- Treasurer's Report: Recently returned from Alaska, Treasurer KCØJFQ reported a healthy bank
balance in the Club coffers.
- Repeater Committee Report: No formal report was available, but it was noted that the autopatch
was still "flakey".
- HamRad Report: None.
- Membership Drive: 150 flyers are being prepared for mailing.
- KØCF proposed that we reduce membership dues to $10 and $15. This matter was tabled until our
- Nominations were sought for Club Officers for 2009. The following slate was created:
- President: KØCF
- Vice-President: KIØJP
- Secretary: KØACP
- Treasurer: KCØJFQ
- Program Chair: W3ACO
The evening's program featured a talk by W3ACO on Near Vertical Incidence Skywave (NVIS) propagation
and antennas to take advantage of this highly reliable short-to-medium range propagation mode.
Minutes recorded by KCØJFQ and transcribed by Jonathan Poulton, WØCK, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF