ICARC Meeting Minutes
June 13, 2007
- Acting President KØCF opened the meeting at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Education
Agency building in Coralville.
- 19 chairs were occupied.
- Minutes for May were read and approved.
- Treasurer reported we still have money.
- Crank-up tower and trailer were inspected and repaired, and are ready for Field Day.
- Johnson County Sunday Evening Net Control for June-July: Jeff, KIØJP.
- JCEMA: Dave Wilson is the new chief; 75 meter dipole is going back up.
- Club voted to defer buying two CW filters for the IC-746 until we see if JCEMA will
pay for them.
- Jeff, KIØJP, volunteered to take over as club President for the rest of the year.
- Program: KØCF gave a PowerPoint presentation on how the Icom IC-746 works with all of
its multi-function buttons.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF