ICARC Meeting Minutes
January 24, 2007
- President NOØB called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM at Grant Wood Area Education Agency Building.
- Introductions yielded 16 present.
- Treasurer reported a positive balance, and is collecting dues.
- Secretary's report for December is as reported on the web site.
- Antenna analyzer is available.
- Field Day site chosen is Scott's Church Corner.
- School Round-up is second week of February. Time is too short for this year. We need to contact the
schools in Sept - Oct to set things up with principal for space and planning.
- Sunday Evening Net Control: Jan-Feb WWØQ
- February meeting changed to 7 February.
- Severe Weather training is coming up soon. Please notify WWØQ if you want to attend.
- KØCF presented operational features of the new repeater controller.
- WØCK asked club approval to formally organize club photos and newsletters for archival.
Moved & seconded to proceed.
- WØCK showed several recruitment folders from other clubs and suggested we develop something
similar to get more hams in the area to join our club.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF