ICARC Meeting Minutes
November 8, 2006
- President KØCF opened the meeting at 7:30 PM at Grant Wood Area 10 building.
- Introductions tallied 16 present.
- Secretary's report: Minutes read and approved.
- Treasurer reported $X in the black.
- HamRad: Rich, WWØQ, reported that the November 1 evaluated exercise at West High was
an excellent demonstration of our Ham Radio skills.
- Repeater: John, KØGH, reported that controller is OK, but programming needs a little tweaking.
- Antenna analyzer is available.
- Nomination committee submitted the following slate for 2007 officers:
|Office ||Candidate ||Callsign
|President ||Jim Meade ||NOØB
|Vice President ||Craig Fastenow ||KØCF
|Secretary ||George Carsner ||WØPPF
|Treasurer ||Willy Robison ||KCØJFQ
|WØJV Trustee ||John Kauble ||KØGH
|HamRad ||Rich Bingham ||WWØQ
|Activities ||Eugene Alvis ||WØICY
- Dues Rate discussion was tabled. Deferred to Executive council.
- Moved, seconded and approved to donate $50 to Grant Wood Area 10 for use of building.
- Sunday night net: Nov/Dec KØCF.
- Recruitment flyer: WØCK and KØCF.
- Program: KØCF presented a history and demo on RTTY from the old mechanical monsters to the new
Windows programs. No more screwdriver and pliers, oily fingers and noisy clickity-clack -- just the
CPU, keyboard and display screen.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF