ICARC Meeting Minutes
October 11, 2006
- President KØCF opened the meeting at 7:30 PM at Grant Wood Area 10 building.
- Secretary WØPPF read the minutes of the September 2006 meeting and they were approved.
- Treasurer KCØJFQ was absent due to an emergency appendectomy.
- HamRad: Rich, WWØQ, announced 3 upcoming exercises -- first one is November 1 at West High School.
- Club-owned equipment (including that donated by Charles Buckley, NØPVE): The membership voted to
restrict check-out and use to paid-up club members only.
- Repeater: John Kauble, KØGH, continues to work on getting it running.
- WØCK is in charge of the Run-for-the Schools communication event on October 15th.
- Antenna analyzer is available.
- Nominating committee:
- John Poulton, WØCK
- Dick Lamb, KØKK
- Jeff Dodd, KIØJP.
- Sunday night net control for October-November: Rich, WWØQ.
- NOØB asked permission to use club call on the Geratol Net again this year. Approved.
- Club executive committee will look into dues rate change since the club treasury is so "rich".
- WBØMCX has tickets for the Davenport hamfest.
- Program: Sue Faith from the Johnson County Emergency Management Agency held a study course for
the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- Interesting info: NASA rebroadcasts CAPCOM conversation for Shuttle launch and re-entry on
ham-band frequencies: 3.860, 7.185, 14.295 and 21.395 MHz.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF