ICARC Meeting Minutes
June 14, 2006
- President KØCF called meeting to order at 7:35 PM at Grant Wood Area 10 building.
- Secretary read May meeting minutes. Moved and seconded. Approved.
- Treasurer reported income & expenses with money still in bank.
- HamRad: Jim, NOØB, recommended we put up new 75 meter & 2 meter antennas at JCEMA location.
- Repeater: John, KØGH, has been too busy to install new repeater, but will use one of his spare
units while changing over.
- Recruitment: KØCF has a compiled a list of 300 hams in the area to send flyers to when
they are ready.
- Field Day: Jon, WØCK, requested a count for food & beverage list for Saturday.
- Also who will be around for breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Sunday night net: Jun-Jul: Rich, WWØQ.
- Ham Rad Director: Jim, NOØB, is stepping down as chief, Rich, WWØQ, will fill in.
- One little & one big exercise will be coming up in the near future.
- WBØMCX requested help for the Solon Beef Days parade on 22 July.
- Program: Don Kirchner, KDØL, presented info & results on his ice penetrating radar project
performed in Alaska to compare data with his satellite circling Mars looking for water.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF