ICARC Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2006
- President KØCF called meeting to order at 7:35 PM at Grant Wood Area 10 building.
- Treasurer's report presented and approved.
- Secretary read minutes of last meeting and they were approved as read.
- HamRad: NOØB thanked all that reported into the net for the tornado and severe WX.
- Repeater: The new repeater controller has been received and needs to be installed.
- Recruitment flyer is still being worked on.
- Field Day:
- All area chiefs are firmed up and know their jobs.
- WØCK was given permission to buy club food and be reimbursed for same.
- It was decided to have a 2-station setup.
- Johnson County Sunday Evening Net control for May-June will be Jeff, KIØJP
- WØDXZ offered a FREE 2 meter rig to a new ham just getting started.
- Program: NOØB led a discussion on 2 meter emergency net operation.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF