ICARC Meeting Minutes
January 11, 2006
- New President KØCF called the meeting to order at 7:35 PM.
- Self-introductions around the room tallied 20.
- Secretary read KØKK minutes of December 2005 meeting -- approved.
- Treasurer reported a positive balance -- aproved.
- Moved and seconded to investigate putting some money in CD's to get interest.
- Field Day: After discussion it was moved and seconded to try and get Hickory
Hill Park in Iowa City for Field Day 2006. Application was filled out and WBØMCX
will take it to City Hall. May cost $48, will try to get deal for less. Field Day
chair is still open.
- WØCK reported on club activity questionnaire.
- School Round-up contest was discussed: Maybe Doug Herman, KDØTG, at West High School could
get something going.
- Tower equipment: We need a large pulley and clamp at base of tower for gin pole rope.
- Program: WØCK showed a CD about the FT5XO Micro-Lite DXpedition to Kerguelen
Island in the South Indian Ocean.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF