ICARC Meeting Minutes
November 9, 2005
- KØKK called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Check in netted 19 present.
- The Treasurer reported a positive balance.
- Secretary read minutes and they were approved as read.
- John Kauble, KØGH was selected to be the new club trustee.
- Ratification of appointment moved and seconded. Vote passed.
- Nomination committee reported slate of officers for 2006 as follows:
- President: KØCF
- Vice President: KBØCTS
- Secretary: WØPPF
- Treasurer: KCØJFQ
- Activities: WØCK and WØICY
- WØDEN: weak, but stable
- KØYEH: stable
- NØCHN thanked people who worked at the Eastern Iowa Hamfest.
- It was moved and seconded to let NOØB use club call for Geratol Net.
- Program: WAØITP from Ottumwa told us about QRP operations and showed 8 rigs he had made.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF