ICARC Meeting Minutes
May 12, 2004
- Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Introductions yielded a count of 20 (a quorum).
- Treasurer reported a positive balance in club checking; and a positive balance in hamfest account after
distribution of even split to Muscatine club and to Iowa City club.
- Secretary's report for April 14, 2004 read and approved.
- WWØQ alerted us that severe WX net activity would probably increase.
- Jeff presented the amended club by-laws for incorporation of club. Discussion comments:
- Article 9 as printed has last letter of first line missing -- no concern.
- Board of directors meet at the same time and place as regular meeting -- OK.
- Notification of meetings must be in writing or via amateur radio.
- One page correction sheet:
- Jeff made motion to accept, Rich seconded, passed
- Rich made motion to accept by-laws, seconded, passed by 18 show of hands, 2 abstained.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:00 PM.
Iowa City Amateur Radio Club
Minutes for Second Meeting of May 12, 2004
- Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 8:08 PM.
- Head count totaled 20 present (a quorum).
- Jeff presented the second reading of amended by-laws for incorporation.
- A motion was made to accept, seconded, and show of hands approved.
- Jeff presented the articles of incorporation.
- A motion was made to incorporate, seconded, and show of hands approved.
- A motion was made to authorize Jeff as president to sign the necessary papers, seconded, and approved.
- Field Day chairman: Regis, KBØVDO, volunteered
- Net controls:
- May-Jun: Rich, WWØQ
- Jun-Jul: (Open)
- Program: Don Kirchner, KDØL, Radar system for the search for water on Mars.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 18, 2017 by KØCF