ICARC Meeting Minutes
April 14, 2004
- Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Introductions tallied 23 present.
- Positive balance for ICARC.
- Hamfest account is good.
- Irwin book sale to date is $190.
- Secretary: Minutes for 10 March read and approved.
- 18 March walk-thru at West High -- host county plan by Alliance.
- Table top exercise held in Cedar Rapids 18 Mar to 25 Mar and will continue for next two years.
- Repeater: no report.
- At the May meeting we will start planning for Field Day.
- Incorporation 503-4:
- Motion made to amend by-laws and constitution if necessary. Passed.
- Motion made to have two meetings in May to approve changes. Passed.
- Dennis, WBØMCX, checked the antenna in the civil defense office. All OK.
- Program: VCR tape on A52A, Bhutan, operation with WØGJ.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 18, 2017 by KØCF