ICARC Meeting Minutes
December 8, 2010
- The meeting was called to order by club president KØLUM at 7:30 PM. 11 Hams were present.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. Minutes were accepted
- Club Treasurer, KCØJFQ was missing in action.
- 501C3 status for ICARC has been updated and assured.
- KIØJP will be net control for the coming month.
- The last CW class had 7 people. Alphabet has been learned but practice is still required. NOØB will host future sessions, without Rich. W3ACO suggested "JUST DO IT".
- KØCF visited the new Repeater QTH with KØGH, and pictures of the repeater and antenna tower will be on the website soon.
- W3ACO moved to purchase a backup AGM battery for the WØJV repeater. KØCF will work with KØGH on pursuing purchase and installation.
- Elections were held with the following results:
|KØCF || - President
|KIØJP || - Vice President
|KØACP || - Secretary
|KCØJFQ || - Treasurer
|KDØIDZ || - Program Director
|NØPFT || - Field Day Director
- WØPPF reported that the AWA (Antique Wireless Association) contest will be this weekend with 1929 vintage radios.
At 8:00 PM the meeting was adjourned.
There was no program this month.
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF