June 9, 2010
Meeting broke at 8:00 PM by KØLUM.
- The meeting was called to order by club president KØLUM at 7:30 PM. 19 Hams were present.
- Club Secretary KØACP read the meeting minutes. Minutes were accepted.
- Club Treasurer, KCØJFQ reported a healthy balance in the bank. Insurance was paid.
- WØICY will be Net Control for June/July.
- KIØJP will be backup.
- Next month's meeting will be the annual junk in the trunk meeting in the parking lot of TrueArt.
- HAMRAD - WWØQ.
- Thanks to all that participated in the Duane Arnold walkthrough
- Documentation will be updated to be consistent with command standards.
- In the Aug / Sept timeframe JCEMA will reissue ID cards.
- Repeater report.
- Squelch was loosened to support remote weak signal access.
- DTMF was adjusted.
- Old Business.
- KØLUM requested purchase of equipment tubs.
- Rich, W3ACO will inventory all electronics.
- Looking for ICARC support for a Bicycle ride.
- Looking for ICARC support for a Triathlon on August 1 at Sugarbottom.
- New Business.
- WØICY mentioned that the Davenport 146.88 MHz repeater was back on the air using a 192.8 PL tone (standard for Eastern Iowa).
- Solon Parade July 17 needs ICARC support.
- Field Day - Albert - NØPFT.
- MS Project Plan.
- 20M vertical was built.
- CW operations by Dick Lamb.
- KØACP will co-ordinate chow.
- Brats - boiled prior.
- Chicken and Veggie by Hy-Vee.
- Baked Beans.
- Ketchup, mustard.
- Folks to bring covered dish.
- Cooler with A&W Root Beer, soda, water, and Gatorade.
- N3FJP Logging software will be used; 3 logging computers & server.
- KØLUM will issue media alert.
- KØLUM will invite BJ Dvorak, IC Mayor, and Chief of Police.
- NØPFT will canvas members for participation.
- Antenna setup will be 4:00 PM on Friday.
- W3ACO will be requested to bring spud gun & spool of cord.
- Mark, NØRXD, will rent Honda generator.
- KØKK will bring weather radio.
- KØLUM will bring yellow caution tape & steel poles & milk jugs.
- NØPFT - KDØJHW will work with KIØJP to do net message traffic.
- Saturday setup 9:00 AM.
- Start operating at 1:00 PM.
- NØRXD will bring 2M base.
- KØCF will copy ARRL Field Day message on RTTY.
- Meeting was adjourned at 8:50 PM.
Art Peters, KØACP
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF