ICARC Meeting Minutes
November 14, 2007
- President Jeff Dodd, KIØJP, opened the meeting at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Education
Agency building in Coralville.
- Treasurer: Still have a good balance in the bank.
- Secretary: Minutes read and approved.
- HamRad: WWØQ has a letter of agreement between ICARC and Johnson County Emergency Management
Agency concerning the Duane Arnold Energy Plant. The letter needs to be signed by the club
- Repeater: Still acting up on the last Sunday evening net.
- The Nomination Committee submitted the following slate of officers for 2008:
|Office ||Candidate ||Callsign
|President ||Jeff Dodd ||KIØJP
|Vice President ||Craig Fastenow ||KØCF
|Secretary ||Jonathan Poulton ||WØCK
|Treasurer ||Willy Robison ||KCØJFQ
|WØJV Trustee ||John Kauble ||KØGH
|Activities ||Rich Haendel ||W3ACO
- Net control for November-December: WWØQ
- Field Day report is in the current issue of QST (December 2007).
- Program: KDØL and KCØJFQ talked about space craft communications and showed modules
used in satellites and deep-space probes.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF