ICARC Meeting Minutes
October 10, 2007
- President Jeff, KIØJP, opened the meeting at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Education Agency Area 10 building.
- Treasurer's report: We still have money in the bank.
- Secretary's report: Read and approved.
- HamRad: Severe Weather Net operated OK.
- Repeater: Mark, NØRXD, has an antenna to help locate repeater noise.
- Fox Hunt: On October 6th, two found the fox, two needed help, and one never did.
- Net Control for October-November: Jeff, KIØJP.
- Nominating committee: Jonathan, WØCK, and Rich, W3ACO.
- Program: Rich, W3ACO, presented antenna designs using EZNEC, explaining gain, SWR, and directivity features.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF