ICARC Meeting Minutes
September 12, 2007
- President Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Education Agency Area
- Treasurer's report: We still have a good positive balance.
- Secretary's report: Read and approved.
- Repeater: John, KØGH, said that the strange noise comes and goes. With the aid of a hand held
he has narrowed it down to one unit in the room.
- HamRad: Rich, WWØQ, will check and label the antennas at the EOC.
- Fox hunt: Still a go for October 6th. Start location to be determined.
- Net control for September-October: WWØQ.
- Program: Terry Fletcher, WAØITP, gave a presentation on "What is Amateur Radio". The
presentation is available on DVD for showing at service clubs, scouts, etc.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF