ICARC Meeting Minutes
April 25, 2007
- After magically getting the laptop to talk to the video projector, Willy, KCØJFQ, showed us
a DVD on Fox Hunting that Jon, WØCK, acquired for the club. Not the normal procedure, but
once you get the video projector to run, you let it go.
- After the show, President Jim, NOØB, called the meeting to order.
- Introductions counted 15 present for the meeting.
- Secretary's report read and approved.
- Treasurer, returning after his vacation to Chile, reported we still have money left in the bank.
- HamRad: Rich, WWØQ, reported that:
- Tom Hansen is retiring and his replacement is not known at this time.
- The Red Cross is backing down somewhat on background checks.
- Johnson County Sunday Evening Net NCS:
- May-June: WWØQ
- June-July: KIØJP
- Gin pole, rope, pulley and clamp whereabouts is in question.
- Antenna analyzer is available.
- Archives: Jeff, KIØJP, will have something by the end of summer.
- Field Day: We still need to have members step forward to take charge of each major task.
- Repeater: John, KØGH, reports that a spur from the Sheriff's radio can occasionally be heard
in the repeater.
- Fox Hunt: Craig, KØC-"Fox", showed us a simple directional antenna and attenuator anyone can
build for a few bucks.
- It was agreed that we will hold a fox hunt in September.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF