ICARC Meeting Minutes
March 14, 2007
- President NOØB called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Education Agency
building in Coralville.
- Introductions netted 18 present.
- Minutes for February were corrected and then approved.
- Treasurer was out of town, so no report this month.
- Repeater: John, KØGH, reported that he has been testing different audio connections in an
attempt to improve the audio quality.
- HamRad: WWØQ announced the severe weather training class for March 22 at Johnson County
Fairgrounds, building "C".
- Several hams told stories about antennas after the recent ice storm in the area.
- Sunday Evening Net Control Station: April-May WWØQ.
- Jeff, KIØJP, presented a program showing plots of QSOs made on last year's Field Day
on a US map for each band for several Field Day groups (some are big guns that are not
typical Saturday morning set-ups).
- Jim, NOØB, led the discussion as we made the initial steps toward organizing our 2007
Field Day event. Several members volunteered to manage specific areas of responsibility,
e.g. antennas, generators and transceivers. (Ed. Note: details are on the
ICARC Field Day page.)
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF