ICARC Meeting Minutes
September 13, 2006
- President KØCF called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM at the Grant Wood Area Ten Building.
- 23 were present.
- Secretary read August minutes and they were approved as read.
- Treasurer's report of "X" dollars given and approved.
- HamRad: WWØQ reported he had a meeting with Tom and Sue of Johnson County EMA.
- Evaluation test for Florida Power & Light will be November 1, 2006 at West High School.
- Eat at 5:30 and begin exercise at 6:30.
- Use 146.52 MHz simplex for communications.
- Repeater: John Kauble, KØGH, reported progress with connecting controller to RF unit, but
had a resister burn up when power was applied. He contacted controller people for corrective action.
- We will supply communications for "Run for the Schools" on October 15.
- Club antenna analyzer is available for use -- see KØCF.
- Sunday Evening Net control: Jeff, KIØJP.
- Charles Buckley, NØPVE, has donated his Ham station (nice Heathkit equipment) to the Club.
- Program: George Carsner, WØPPF, presented a program on antenna design and software optimization.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF