ICARC Meeting Minutes
February 8, 2006
- KØCF called the meeting to order at 7:35 PM.
- Self-introductions around the room came to 20.
- January minutes were read and approved.
- Treasurer's report presented and approved.
- Discussion on CDs was tabled until March.
- HamRad report by NOØB indicated he met with Tom Hansen.
- WX spotting class 6:15 PM March 23rd, Building C, Johnson County fairgrounds.
- Field Day site at Hickory Hill Park, Iowa City permit cost $72.
- Funds for a replacement repeater controller may be available from Tom Hansen (HamRad).
- Mid-winter party was canceled.
- Sunday night net control for February-March: Jeff, KIØJP.
- Web page has been updated by KØCF.
- Antenna analyzer location is in question... Maybe KCØJFQ has it.
- Gin pole and rope at NOØB... Base pulley and clamp last seen at KBØVDO.
- Recruiting: make brochure and mail to area hams and to members not attending meetings.
- Program: Mark Atherton, NØRXD, presented a program on Packet Radio -- early history and activity today.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF