ICARC Meeting Minutes
October 12, 2005
- KØKK called meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Two new people were present as 21 checked-in.
- Treasurer reported a positive balance.
- Secretary read the minutes and they were approved.
- WØCK reported on the "Race for the Schools" for which our members spotted.
- West Liberty Hamfest chief reported 420 attended and VE testing passed 9 people.
- WWØQ turned in letter of resignation as HamRad director and Club Trustee for WØJV.
- Nomination committee for 2006 was named:
- PC Magazine had an article about Ham Radio after Katrina.
- Net control for Johnson county net:
- Oct/Nov: KBØVDO
- Nov/Dec: WWØQ
- Program: Wade Walstrom, WØEJ, Midwest Division ARRL Director.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF