ICARC Meeting Minutes
May 11, 2005
- Jeff, KIØJP, called meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Check-in netted 12 present.
- Treasurer reported a positive balance.
- Secretary read minutes and they were approved.
- KØKK volunteered for President of club.
- KØCF volunteered for club Program Chair.
- Jeff had to sit down -- he couldn't believe what he just heard.
- Jeff quickly called for acceptance of officers. It was moved, seconded, and approved.
- Dennis, WBØMCX, will check out site for July Junk-in-the-Trunk meeting.
- Dennis reminded us of Solon Beef Days on July 16th.
- HamRad: Duane Arnold exercise was held May 5th at Northwest Junior High.
- Dosimeter training is coming up.
- A table-top exercise is probably in the near future.
- Field Day plans by WØCK:
- Set-up antennas beginning at 3:00 PM Friday.
- Contest -- 1:00 PM Saturday to 1:00 PM Sunday.
- Using computer logging.
- Breakfast Sunday morning by JCEMA.
- Tear-down 1 to 3 PM Sunday.
- Site is Scotts Church Corner -- about 7 miles east of Iowa City on US Highway 6.
George Carsner WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF