ICARC Meeting Minutes
April 13, 2005
- Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Check-in netted 19 present.
- A moment of silence was had for SK Justin Kent.
- Jeff asked if anyone would volunteer for club President----NO answer.
- Jeff asked if anyone would volunteer for Club Program Chair----NO answer.
- Treasurer reported a positive balance -- approved.
- Secretary's report: read and approved.
- Ray Carpenter, AJØV, gave away some more radio parts.
- HamRad: May 5th 6:00PM to 9:00 PM Northwest Junior High, Duane Arnold drill.
- WWØQ asked for two assistant directors for emergency coordinator.
- WWØQ suggested we reactivate ARES as the official organization for emergencies.
- Johnson County Sunday Evening Net control:
- Apr/May: Regis, KBØVDO
- May/June: Jeff, KIØJP
- June/July: Rich, WWØQ
- Web site: Mark, NØRXD, and Willy, KCØJFQ, to build site -- HTTP://N952.DYNDNS.WS/ICARC
- Club insurance is due -- approved to pay.
- Junk-in-the-Trunk for July meeting -- WBØMCX to set up.
- Field Day: Jonathan, WØCK seggested we try a real emergency enactment:
- Set-up at 9:00 AM on Saturday.
- Use a gasoline generator for AC power.
- Use paper logs instead of computer.
- Moved, Seconded and Approved
George Carsner WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 20, 2017 by KØCF