ICARC Meeting Minutes
February 11, 2004
- President Jeff, KIØJP, called the meeting to order at 7:30 PM.
- Introductions totaled 23 present.
- Treasurer's report: Positive balance in checking, and in hamfest account.
- Regis, KBØVDO, reported 3 Tom Irwin cartoon books sold for $20.85.
- HamRad report:
- April 1, 6:00 PM severe WX training at Johnson County Fairgrounds.
- March 18, Duane Arnold exercise at West High School.
- CERT, February 17, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM class room at Johnson County Jail, informational meeting.
- Repeater: no action taken.
- Net control: Feb-Mar -- Regis, KBØVDO
- Field Day:
- Site committee appointed -- WØCK, KBØVDO, KCØJFQ.
- Look into:
- Coralville Dam overlook
- Scotts Church Corner
- Hickory Hill Park
- Solar array use and rental payment
- Moved to pay:
- $200 repeater phone bill.
- $350 insurance.
- $38 Post Office box rent.
- March 10th party: Papajohn Building on UI campus, 6:30 PM dinner, $5.00/person, 30 people so far.
- Club incorporation: proposed application presented.
- Program: George, WØPPF, explained radio control theory for model aircraft.
George Carsner, WØPPF, Secretary
ICARC Meeting Minutes Index
Last updated April 18, 2017 by KØCF